All materials on this website are the copyright of Hawkins Wright Ltd. and are intended for your general use and information. You may not re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material in any way without prior written consent from Hawkins Wright. No text, logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or re-transmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by Hawkins Wright. These prohibitions are without limitation to the legal rights of Hawkins Wright.
Hawkins Wright reserves the right to alter or remove any material or information from its site without notice.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
This policy sets out how Hawkins Wright Ltd will handle any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read it carefully to understand how we will treat your data.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website, or by exchanging business cards. This includes any information provided at the time of signing up to our blog, subscribing to our service(s), posting a comment or requesting that we contact you about our services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access
2. IP addresses and cookies
3. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We will endeavour not to keep your data any longer than is required for the purposes of our own administrative processes, or to comply with the law.
4. Use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
At any point you may opt-in or out of receiving product or service information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also access, correct, update and/or delete any personally identifiable information held about you by request.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who we work with on partnership events (e.g. conferences) or consulting projects.
We may also disclose or share your personal data if we are under a duty to do so in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hawkins Wright, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
6. Other sites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, clients and affiliates. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.