Ad-hoc reports

document

Subscribe to our reports

For more information on any of our reports - including pricing - please click the link below to complete an online enquiry form. Our staff will then contact you to discuss our services in more detail.

Ad-hoc reports

These paid-for reports are the results of specific research projects conducted by Hawkins Wright - they are not all updated frequently.

Global Market Pulp Demand by End Use

This report assesses the global distribution of bleached chemical market pulp shipments by end-use sector. The study is based on shipment data for 2016 and covers global supply. This report was completed in September 2017 and is available immediately.


The background to this report

This report quantifies the demand for different grades of market pulp according to end use applications and by region. The report is based on a survey of global producers who were asked to split their 2016 sales by destination according to the following sectors:
  • Newsprint,
  • Coated and uncoated woodfree (freesheet), Coated and uncoated mechanical
  • Tissue
  • Fluff
  • Specialties
  • Packaging & other
Suppliers representing 64% of global market pulp supply participated in the survey; the end uses for the remaining 36% of supply were estimated based upon interviews with marketers of pulp with detailed knowledge of specific markets, and based upon our own extensive databank and industry knowledge.

The study provides readers with an accurate assessment of the relative importance of each of the major end-use sectors by grade and by region. Comparisons with historical data reveal how the different markets are evolving. This data can be used to better inform demand forecasts and estimates for future global pulp trade. 

The grades covered in the report include: NBSK, other BSKP, BEKP, and other BHKP. UKP and HYP.
The regions covered by the report include: North America, West Europe, Latin America, Japan, China and Other World. 


The price of a subscription

Available now, the report costs £1650 and is deliverable by Email in PDF format.  
Subscribers to Hawkins Wright’s Outlook service qualify for a discounted price of £490.

A subscription includes: a PDF copy of the report.
  • Download current report:

    Click here to download the Global P&B and End-Use Report 2017 report

    Download report

Welcome Back

I want to subscribe

To set up a new paid subscription to this service please click the link below to complete a registration form. 

Get started