2018 Hawkins Wright & BWPA London Pulpweek Symposium
An established event during London Pulp Week, this year’s Symposium will again be held at the IET London, Savoy Place, just a few steps from the Savoy Hotel.
We are delighted to welcome a distinguished group of speakers, featuring:
• Liam Halligan, economist, author and broadcaster
• Markus Mannström, EVP Biomaterials, Stora Enso
• Nina Elmersson, VP Strategy & Projects, Ekman & Co.
• Paul Foulkes-Arellano, Precipice Design & A Plastic Planet
• Marco Eikelenboom, VP Sales & Marketing Graphics, SAPPI Europe
• Tom Wright, Managing Director, Hawkins Wright
As with last year, a legal counsel will be present and proceedings will be conducted in full compliance with EU competition law.
Note also that the BWPA Pulp Dinner will be held on the evening of Thursday 8 November, at the Waldorf Hotel, Aldwych. For more details: http://www.bwpa.org.uk/events/
or email Amanda Marcus